HEAVY DUTY FORKLIFTS: 12 - 18 TONNE
Heavy Duty Diesel Forklifts
Our heavy-duty forklifts adopt the latest ergonomic designs. They are forklifts with low cost of ownership, superior visibility, unmatched productivity, and safety.
Rated capacity from 12T to 18T and lifting height ranging from 3,000mm to 6,000mm.
The 16T forklift comes in the "mini" model (load centre 600mm) or the larger model (load centre 1200mm).
- It is worth bearing in mind that there is a large price jump between 16T @ 600mm and 16T @1200mm. There is a relatively small price jump between a 16T @ 1200mm and 18T.
- High performance CUMMINS engine with engine protection system, sensing low oil pressure and high coolant temperature monitors for the engine excellent environmental performance.
- The advanced and efficient German ZF transmission with fully reversible power shift control, 3 forward and 3 reverse speeds, positive speed engagement, customer orientated service ability, etc.
- German KESSLER drive Axle, which provides excellent lateral stability and long-term durability. Full floating axle shafts and hub planetary final drives reduce axle windup to deliver higher torque to the drive wheels allowing greater tractive effort and performance.
- The incorporation of a CAN-Bus system allows for a seamless connection of the Vehicle Control Module (VMC) and Engine Control Module (ECM). This allows immediate exchange and accessibility to all data. The CAN-Bus system also delivers excellent reliability and full diagnosis capabilities, simplifying the servicing of the truck.
- Parker hydraulic system from USA, which is less impact and low noise. The high quality hydraulic components and rational distribution of the pipes helps to control the oil pressure and highly improve the forklift performance.
- Multi-plate wet disc braking system supplied by USA MICO offers more effective and reliable braking.
The forklift is equipped with full closed ROPS cabin, heater, air conditioner, fire extinguisher, full suspension seat, and camera to ensure the safety and comfort for the operator. The wide view mast and ergonomics cabin provides a panoramic 360-degree visibility.
The standard manual + power hydraulic tilting cabin to ensure easy access to major components for inspection and maintenance.
Want to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a quote